Personal Training, Nutrition and Cycling Coaching in Tustin
Your best you is waiting
Make Today The Beginning Of Your New Healthy Lifestyle
At Bobby Walker Fitness in Tustin, functional and progressive fitness programs are individualized just for you. Everyone's situation is different which requires a unique approach to personal fitness. I
have the distinct advantage of working in a uncrowded physical therapy
rehabilitation facility with many highly experienced and dedicated
physical therapists. I design many of our patients rehabilitation exercise programs and supervise them as they complete their exercises. All aspects of your personal situation, current condition, health issues and goals are considered while designing and implementing your personal fitness program.
Improve Your Health
Why choose Bobby WalkerFitness?
1. Expertise I have been helping people lose weight and get in the best shape of their lives for over 12 years. My background and experience in sports, physical training, cycling, nutrition and lifestyle coaching allows me to take a unique approach to each individual and their health and fitness challenges.
2. The Facility(great equipment!) Bobby Walker Fitness utilizes the State of the Art Physical Therapy facility in Tustin or can come to your home. We have an extensive array of top fitness equipment available, including the only Alter G gravity assisted treadmill in OC.
3. The Workout Environment
I am the only personal trainer allowed to use the Tustin facility so you never have to deal with the crowds, the noise and the poor atmosphere of a gym environment. We have full clean facilities including locker rooms, lockers and showers.
4. Other Advantages State of the Art Physical Therapy is the top rehabilitation facility in Tustin and Orange County. If you are dealing with any type of physical problems, the Physical Therapists at State of the Art Physical Therapy can help you return to full functional ability.
Contact me now for a free health and fitness consultation.
5 Important Reasons to Exercise
1. Exercise Improves Health and Combats Disease
Exercise can help prevent heart disease and stroke, reduce high blood pressure, increase good (HDL) cholesterol, decrease bad (LDL) cholesterol, boost your immune system and decrease unhealthy triglycerides.
2. Exercise Boosts Energy
Regular physical activity helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently to deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues. When your heart and lungs work more efficiently you have more energy.
3. Exercise Improves Mood
Exercise reduces stress, stimulates positive brain chemicals, promotes better sleep, boosts your confidence and improves your self-esteem.
4. Exercise puts the Spark in Your Sex Life
Physical activity makes you feel more energized and looking better which has a positive effect on your sex life. Who couldn't use a boost in this area of their life!
5. Exercise can be Fun Exercise and physical activity gives you a chance to unwind, reduce stress, and enjoy your favorite activities and sports.
Improve Sports Performance
You want to take your performance to the next level. So why aren't you working with a professional trainer? I can develop a plan that will guarantee vast improvement in any sport you are in. Start sport specific training now and blow away your personal best results!
Don't Waste One Minute More!
Those calories aren't burning themselves and they just keep adding up. Make the commitment today to be healthy. I'll be your partner every step (or plank or lunge) of the way. Contact me now for a free health and fitness consultation.